✔ Auto Shut-Off & Boil-Dry Protection
✔ 360° Swivel Non-slip Base
✔ 100% Stainless Steel Interior
✔ BPA-free Cool Touch Exterior
✔ Easy to Clean
Compared to stovetop kettles, the electric kettle is often quicker, quieter, and offer automatic shut-off features so you don't boil a dry pot and damage the heating element. You can walk away without risk while getting ready in the morning.
The 1500 watts of heating power and quiet operation can have your water boiling quickly in 3~7 minutes. This is a one-touch button no-frills water kettle. Just press down the button and the orange LED indicator will on.
The electric tea kettle offers a full stainless steel unibody design. The inside wall, lid, spout and filter are lined with food-safe stainless steel, making it durable to use. Drinking safe and healthy warm water everyday.
Even though the lid is not detachable, it has a large opening that provides easy access for pouring and cleaning.
The outside is made of 100% BPA free plastic, which stays cool to touch even as the water boils inside.
The stainless steel inner wall is easy to clean after each use, so you can avoid mineral buildup over time.
The kettle uses the British Strix control to conserve energy when reheating already hot or warm water, so you needn’t worry about excessive power consumption.
Tips for removing limescale from your kettle:
Limescale is the white, chalky residue that accumulates in kettles or coffee machines. It’s particularly common in hard water areas, where the higher concentration of magnesium and calcium leads to limescale.
Solution 1: Use the included descaler
(1) Dilute the kettle cleaner with water (as per instructions) and pour into your kettle.
(2) Boil the kettle.
(3) Leave the kettle to allow for the product to go to work on the limescale and discard the water.
(4) Boil a pot of plain water once or twice and discard it to remove any remaining taste.
(Warning: Keep this descaler in a dry place and away from children. Do not eat it!)
Solution 2: Use the vinegar or lemon juice or baking soda
(1) Fill the kettle three-quarters full with equal parts water and white vinegar/lemon juice/baking soda.
(2) Boil the kettle and allow it to cool.
(3) Pour out the water and rinse out thoroughly a few times.
(4) Boil again with just water and tip it away to remove any aftertaste.
How to prevent limescale in your kettle
Since prevention is better than the cure, there are steps you can take to stop the dreaded build up of limescale.
1. Descale your kettle once a month to stop build up using the above methods.
2. Use a water filter to remove the limescale-causing hard water.
3. Use a kettle descaler ball. Just pop it in your kettle and it'll stop the build up of limescale. You'll just need to give it an occasional rinse.
|Color||White/ Green/ Black|
|Package Dimensions||11.34 x 9.72 x 7.52 inches|
|Item Weight||2.88pounds pounds|
Free shipping on all orders no minimum purchase
Simply return it within 60 days for an exchange.
128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology for secure transactions.
Contact us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Look what our happy customers are saying